Friday, November 28, 2014

Wedding Time!!

This year for Thanksgiving, my roommates and I headed out to California together on a road trip!  Instead of going home, we all came out here since one roommate is getting married this weekend.  We love her so much and want to be here to support and help her during this exciting time!  She is the second of our little group to be married, and we are so happy for her.  She and her fiancé are so cute, wonderful, and strong together.  They have been a great example to me about what a couple can be and should be.  I have loved watching how they interact and treat each other because they have shown me what I like and don't like in a relationship.  I know the Lord truly has a specific plan for each one of us, knows exactly who we are, and knows the person we need to marry to help us become the best we can be.  

            Yesterday, we had Thanksgiving with family of the groom and it was really fun.  So many people were there, but they were all so nice and welcoming.  After we ate, they set up an inflatable slide that was really fun.  The best attraction though was a padded bar that we had to dodge.  In an inflatable arena, there were four spots that you stood on and as the bar came around you either had to jump over or under it.  We were so full that we could not jump very high, so it kept taking us out.  We had so much fun though!  I have never done anything like that before, so I am glad I was able to experience a new thing that was so fun!  So far, this week has been wonderful and I am loving it here.  The weather is hot and amazing, the food is never ending, and I am surrounded by some of my favorite people.  I am so grateful for all I have been given and the opportunity I have to be here for the wedding.  She is getting married in the morning!!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment