Sunday, November 2, 2014
Rain, cold...go away!!
I have to admit that I have a love, hate relationship with winter. Winter can be so fun to participate in lots of different activities. But, I also hate it because it is cold, my car and myself slide all the time, and walking to class in the snow, wind, and cold is not the most appealing thing. I was hoping that winter would not come till later on, so we could have a longer time without all of those frustrations. But, from the looks of the weather, that seems unlikely. I was very cold yesterday and annoyed that the wind was so strong when I had to be outside. I was grateful that there was no snow or rain though. I must have jinxed myself instead, because there was pouring rain when I woke up this morning. That did not make me excited, but I tried to have a good outlook on the situation...until I walked outside. The air was very cold and there was wind mixed altogether with the rain. Needless to say, my roommates and I were not happy with the weather this morning. On the bright side though, there was no snow on the ground!! Snow might have been on the top of a mountain north of us, but I will take snow there instead of on the ground in front of me. I am excited to go sledding, have snowball fights, and enjoy the snow, but I just wish that it would wait a little longer to come! Every season has to come to an end, so I have to accept it and realize that I cannot control when the snow comes. I can control how many coats I wear to keep myself warm though!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You and your car are sliding? I don't like the sound of that!
ReplyDelete