Sunday, November 2, 2014
Roommates!!
I wanted to give a little shout out to my roommates for being so wonderful and for teaching me so much!! I feel so blessed to have these amazing girls in my life right now! Three years ago I was going to live in a different apartment, but I just did not feel right about it. I decided to move into a different apartment with girls that I did not know, but felt good about that decision. The first day I moved in was a little hard because all of my new roommates were running around and I felt overwhelmed. Sometimes when I meet people for the first time I become shy and do not talk as much. I watch people and see how they act and try to see a little more about them, and then I become more comfortable and start talking more and being myself. Once that first day past, I came out of my shell and the rest is history!! We bonded so quickly and I felt so loved and accepted. That school year was the best because we had so much fun together! Five of us decided to go on missions after that year, so we all parted ways to serve the Lord and learn so much for the next eighteen months. I was the last of us to come home which was wonderful. They all came to my homecoming which was the best! I love them so much and am so grateful for them. Here we are again, roommates and going through life's triumphs and struggles together. I couldn't ask for anyone better to be my roommates and teach me so much! The Lord knows exactly who we are and who needs to come into our lives to help us the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment