Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tennessee!!

   I'm so glad when daddy comes home...I get to go to grandma's!!  My parent's are the best and bought me a ticket to fly out to Memphis, Tennessee to see my grandma! :D I have not seen her in almost three years and was so anxious to see her to catch up with her.  My mom flew out to Tennessee with me and we are having a great time so far!  We flew out early friday morning, so we didn't get much sleep but that was ok.  I was able to sleep on the flight from Denver to Memphis and got a good nap in.  Waking up, I was a little disoriented which my mom was amused by since she was trying to talk to me.  I absolutely love flying and wish I could fly more often because it is so fun!!  I always wish the flight would be longer so we can stay in the air longer :)  We arrived and I made sure to get a picture with our plane because it had a horse on it.  It's not often that there are animals on the wings of the plane you're on ;)  We rode in a taxi and finally made it to my grandma's apartment, and I got to give her a big hug!  She is the cutest and she makes me so happy!  I love her laugh, the way she talks, and her different mannerisms.  Best grandma ever!!  I love being here to talk with her, hear her stories, and enjoy the time together.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment