Sunday, October 5, 2014

General Conference!

Well, I am finally back to writing in my blog! It has been a crazy couple of weeks and I am now sick, but things are looking up :) This weekend was absolutely wonderful and I have looked forward to it for a long time. First, on friday, my beautiful friend and roommate was married for time and all eternity in the Bountiful Utah Temple. She looked absolutely beautiful and was glowing with happiness and excitement. It was so exciting for us as friends to be there with her and support her on that day. It seemed like time just flew and it was surreal to see her getting married. The first of our little group of friends is married now! Crazy!!
    The other best part of this weekend was that it was General Conference for the LDS Church!! I always love conference because it is a time to be with my family and to listen to our prophet and leaders give counsel from the Lord. I know that they are truly inspired and receive personal revelation from the Lord on what they need to specifically say to us. The Lord is aware of us, knows who we are, and knows what is going to tempt and try us in this life. I know that our leaders are always seeking to gain inspiration to know how to best teach us and help us, and I am so grateful for all that they do! I learned so much listening to general conference and received many answers to my prayers. I am so glad that I was able to take time this weekend and listen to our prophet's counsel. If you have any questions about our church please visit mormon.org. I know it will bless your life like it has mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment