Hello blogging world!!
Well friends, I am finally starting a blog which is exciting! I have never been into blogging besides the fact that I do like reading my sister's blogs because of what they post about. Because I didn't really like the thought of starting my own blog I never thought about getting a blog. I returned home from my mission to the West Virginia Charleston Mission which was the best experience of my life! (maybe I should blog about that next week!) So, I am now starting on my first semester back at BYU and trying to get back into school. I am majoring in Therapeutic Recreation and absolutely love it! This is my first semester actually in the program taking the classes and they are so wonderful! I am also required to take a writing class, MCOM, which I'm excited about because I know I will definitely learn a lot from it. We went through the syllabus for class on thursday and as one of our assignments we have to make a blog and write in it each week for fall semester. I was not very thrilled with the aspect of having to keep a blog, but decided to just do it and learn what I can from it. It will be a good challenge and learning experience for me to have to write in a blog every week, but I know that it will be good for me to do it! I thought it would be cool to have a certain subject to write about each week, but that's not very likely to happen. I am sure that instead I will just write about whatever is happening that week and what was interesting! Bear with me and we will just have a dandy time this semester together! Thanks for reading! :D
I am excited to have a dandy time together! :) Looks good!
ReplyDeleteI tried to post earlier and it didn't like me! But I am glad for this blog so I can better know what is going on in your life if you don't have time to call or text!!
ReplyDelete